We have come up with a new exciting Job offer for all the seekers at Entry Level Positions. De Beers Group is urgently looking for some individuals to fill the vacant position of Admin Clerk in their Company. This opportunity is a permanent job offer that is open to apply with a Grade 12 Degree.
The official notification says that the current hiring is opened up in Musina, South Africa. Interested candidates who have a Grade 12 degree and looking for some high-paying Jobs in South Africa can proceed further for this opportunity.
All the application process can also be done online through your phone. We also like to inform interested individuals that the closing date of this opportunity is 07 January 2024. Further instructions about qualifications and the application process for Entry Level Positions at De Beers Group are shared further on this page.
Job Overview of Entry-Level Positions
Group: De Beers Group
Reference Id: REF54217I
Location: Musina, South Africa
Closing Date: 07 January, 2024
Required Qualifications to Apply for Available Position
- Grade 12 / N3 / Equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science
- Trade Certificate: Rigger
- Valid EB / Code 8 Drivers License
- Min of 5 years rigging experience is essential of which a minimum of 3 years should have been in an underground mine.
- Sound knowledge and experience of Safety, Health, and Environmental Legislation and standards applicable to the field of work
- Skills to troubleshoot, inspect, and operate all lifting and rigging equipment within the area of responsibility.
- Please note: Will be expected of all successful candidates to undergo training regarding the winder system at the mine.
How to Apply for Current Jobs at De Beers Group
- To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
- Preference will be given to Venetia employees who meet the criteria
- For all internal applicants, you are required to complete an internal application form and attach a detailed CV. This form must be accompanied by a signature from your immediate Line Manager and Head of Department, failure to do so will render your application invalid.
We wish you a successful future career and hope this page might help you to book a permanent Job for yourself. For further releases about Job notifications in South Africa, you can also explore other pages and find the perfect career matches for yourself.