Exciting news has come out from Bayer Careers regarding their new hiring program. They have issued a notification that recruiters have planned to hire talented individuals for the Medical Advisor position. They are urgently seeking an individual with proper knowledge and experience to work as a Medical Advisor in Radiology.
The position is opened up for many days and its closing date is also approaching. As an official advertisement, applicants are advised to apply before 9 January 2024. All the details of Job responsibilities, requirements, and application process are discussed further on this page. Kindly review all the sections and explore more opportunities in South Africa with this portal site.
Job Overview of Medical Advisor in Radiology
Position: Medical Advisor – Radiology
Reference No.: JO-2310-879
Position grade: VS 1.2
Employment type: Permanent
Location: Isando, JHB
Closing Date: 9 January 2024
Key Responsibilities and Tasks as Medical Advisor at Bayer
- Strategic contribution
- Data collection, analysis, and interpretation
- Medical queries
- Managing external relationships
- Managing external relationships continued
- Medical educational programs
- Internal support
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- A background in Radiology would be advantageous
- Strong scientific/ medical background.
- Desirable previous experience of being a Medical Scientific Liaison / Medical Scientific Advisor in industry or other Medical Department roles.
- Go-getter; self-starter; be able to work independently.
- People with sales experience will also be considered (customer-facing experience is essential).
- Strong skills in managing stakeholders and experience in building networks.
- Business Acumen displaying the ability to operate cross-functionally, driving organizational growth, and understanding of marketing/sales functions in the pharma industry.
- Desirable experience contributing to an organization’s strategic endeavors, displaying industry/market knowledge.
We encourage all qualified and interested candidates to grab this golden opportunity and pursue a better future at Bayer Career.