Good news for all job seekers looking to build a career in the SABC. The SABC is actively recruiting for a Project Manager position across South Africa. This position requires a National Diploma in Project Management, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, and three years of experience in a related field. . .
Those who are interested in this position can apply before the closing date on 29 January. So, read the description given below to know more about this job opportunity. Start your career journey by applying now.
DIVISION: Video Entertainment
REPORT LINE: Manager: PMO
SCALE CODE: 300
POSITION ID: 60019767
CLOSING DATE: 29 JANUARY 2024
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION
To proactively execute the Project Manager function within the Video Entertainment Division.
- National Diploma in Project Management / Business Management / Business Administration / Operations Management / Engineering Computer Systems or related Qualification (NQF 6)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMBOK or Prince II)
- 3 years’ experience in Project Management, implementing projects using PMBOK/Prince II project methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management
- Knowledge & understanding of broadcasting
- Utilise a project management approach for all Video Entertainment projects.
- Ensure that project management principles are applied across Video Entertainment projects
- Proactively manage Video Entertainment projects
- Successfully execute projects
- Manage the projects through the project life cycle and ensure that the relevant quality gates are implemented
- Ensure usage of control documentation for projects
- Management of project risk registers, project plans, and quality plans for assigned projects
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered within budget, timeline, and client expectation.
- Exercise effective control over projects and programs
- Manage resources according to availability, priority and scope of work
- Weekly feedback on the progress of projects
- Management of project meetings, attendance, and minutes, for assigned projects.
- Monitor and report on the operational risk matters
- Implement internal control measures to ensure good governance
- Manage risks to protect organisational integrity, create value, prevent financial loss and ensure compliance with applicable policies and legislations.
- Foster relationships with business partners through collaboration, educating and appreciating of business priorities.
- Collaboration with EPMO on project management standards, policies, and procedures.
- Manage relationships to support efficient content delivery.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can apply for this position via the link provided above. After that, click on the “Apply” button located at the bottom right corner and fill out the application form with necessary information, updated CV and other required documents. Finally, hit the submit button after reviewing to apply for the project manager position