Great news! Nedbank is giving the chance to qualified individuals to join their team as a Senior Strategy Analyst in different locations across South Africa. This could be a perfect opportunity for you if you have a Degree in Information Technology or Business Management, Mathematical/Statistics, and Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees.
Interested Candidates are encouraged to apply via their online portal as the application expires on 23 Jan, so apply quickly. Explore more about the job description in detail below. Don’t miss it – get involved now and take advantage of this exciting opportunity.
Job Description and Talent Acquisition Contact
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Closing Date: 23 January 2024
Talent Acquisition: Saranya Govender
To ensure the support and maintain the data warehouse in line with the data model; metadata repository and to provide business intelligence analysis through performing strategic and operational support.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Management, Mathematical/Statistics
Minimum Experience Level
- 8 years relevant experience of which 3-5 years experience is in a data management /business role
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business administration and management
- Change management
- Client service management
- Consumer behaviour
- Diversity management
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Operations planning
- Principles of project management
- Strategic planning
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Building Partnerships
- Decision Making
- Business Acumen
- Guiding Team Success
- Building partnerships
- Planning and Organizing
Interested applicants are advised to visit the above link. Once there, to initiate the application process, click on the ‘Apply now’ button. Create your new account or login to your existing one. Enter your personal details, attach your CV and other required documents. After reviewing, hit the ‘Submit’ button to successfully submit your application to Nedbank!