Tsebo has recently updated about the Latest Vacancy across South Africa. They are looking for candidates to fill the vacant position of General Assistant at Kuilsriver, Western Cape. The main duties of the General Assistant are to assist the Cook and Chef with food preparation, operate the cash register, serve food, and maintain cleanliness in both the canteen and kitchen areas.
The only requirement for this position is that you must be at least 18 years of age and have completed the National Senior Certificate. The deadline to apply for this permanent position will end on January 24th. So, if you have the required qualifications, do not hesitate and apply soon to become a member of the Tsebo team!
|Business Unit / Division
|TsAfrika Catering Solutions
|Job Type Classification
|Location – Town/city
|Location – Province
|Location – Country
- Be 18 years of age
- Must have completed at least a Nationa Senior Certficate
Skills and Competencies:
- Must enjoy practical and methodical work
- Be honest and reliable
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- Be able to work quickly and safely
- Have good personal hygiene
- Be free from skin allergies to foods and detergents
- Have good communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must have the stamina to work 45-50 hours per week.
- Be able to bend, stand and lift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the Company & Statutory regulations regarding cleanliness & hygiene are complied with within all tasks undertaken.
- To ensure that the quality standards of both customer service and operating processes, health and safety standards and food standards are met.
- Assists in the preparation of meals, especially salads and desserts.
- Places entrees, salads, desserts and other food on the serving line.
- Keeps the serving line well-stocked and clean.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Application Procedure: Interested applicants are advised to apply via their online portal by tapping on the above link. Simply hit the Apply button. Login to your account and fill the form efficiently with your details and updated CV. Take some time to review your application form before submitting to Tsebo.